This came out of nowhere while making the Apple Tarts the other night. I had made so many in the cupcake forms that I wanted to try something different. Same ingredients different shape. Took me all of about 10 seconds to look at the sushi mat and ask the question “Why cant that thing be used to roll up a dessert?”. I rolled out my dough a bit and flipped it on the mat a few times to get it flat and even.
Once I saw that I could roll a nice tube I filled it with the apples that I mandolin using the fry setting and the banana cream. Covered it with fresh sliced peaches and sprinkled a little of the crust on top. Popped it in the freezer and let it chill for a few hours.
I pulled it out and it sliced perfectly into about 8 sushi like pieces.
These didn’t last long. They are one of the best frozen treats I have ever had and so so good for you. It’s all fruit!
16 Notes/ Hide
- desordenordenado likes this
- stevierayvance likes this
- thedetox likes this
- 1dbrilliamazayn likes this
- chanyeolscrack likes this
- thereluctantrawfoodist likes this
- i---ickk likes this
- kavachai likes this
- lonzoxxxxx reblogged this from warriorsofrawness
- lonzoxxxxx likes this
- veganopoulou likes this
- gracefulevolution likes this
- howdidwegetsofaraway likes this
- warriorsofrawness posted this